Saturday, March 11, 2017

vintage and new items found for my Anderson Coach

Well not all of my amazing finds are found at Goodwill!! I have found a new store in Marquette Mi. called Boomerangs that sells Vintage items the owner Jess finds all over it is one of my new favorite shops their website is: www.boomerangretro.com they have everything from vintage clothing to vintage furnature!

Well here are some of my new finds from all the places I go shopping although some of the Tiki glasses I had for a while but they will look Awesome in the Anderson if I put them in it when done!


My Benihanna Tiki glass collection                       More Vintage Kromex


A cool Butter dish and Salt & Pepper shakers         a Hawaii Tiki carving (Happiness)                     


Vintage mini Tea pot and cup from Hollywood     A 1949 Airstream model Radio (It Works)
















No comments: